Neoplasm Recurrence, Local
"Neoplasm Recurrence, Local" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The local recurrence of a neoplasm following treatment. It arises from microscopic cells of the original neoplasm that have escaped therapeutic intervention and later become clinically visible at the original site.
|Neoplasm Recurrence, Local
- Neoplasm Recurrence, Local
- Local Neoplasm Recurrences
- Locoregional Neoplasm Recurrence
- Recurrences, Local Neoplasm
- Neoplasm Recurrences, Local
- Recurrence, Local Neoplasm
- Recurrence, Locoregional Neoplasm
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Neoplasm Recurrence, Locoregional
- Locoregional Neoplasm Recurrences
- Neoplasm Recurrences, Locoregional
- Recurrences, Locoregional Neoplasm
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neoplasm Recurrence, Local".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neoplasm Recurrence, Local".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neoplasm Recurrence, Local" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neoplasm Recurrence, Local" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.