Ocular Physiological Phenomena
"Ocular Physiological Phenomena" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Processes and properties of the EYE as a whole or of any of its parts.
|Ocular Physiological Phenomena
- Ocular Physiological Phenomena
- Phenomena, Ocular Physiological
- Ocular Physiology
- Physiology of the Eye
- Ocular Physiological Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Ocular Physiological
- Visual Physiology
- Physiology, Visual
- Ocular Physiological Concepts
- Concept, Ocular Physiological
- Concepts, Ocular Physiological
- Ocular Physiological Concept
- Physiological Concept, Ocular
- Physiological Concepts, Ocular
- Physiology, Ocular
- Eye Physiology
- Physiology, Eye
Ocular Physiological Processes
- Ocular Physiological Processes
- Physiological Processes, Ocular
- Processes, Ocular Physiological
- Ocular Physiologic Process
- Physiologic Process, Ocular
- Physiologic Processes, Ocular
- Process, Ocular Physiologic
- Processes, Ocular Physiologic
- Ocular Physiologic Processes
- Ocular Physiological Process
- Physiological Process, Ocular
- Process, Ocular Physiological
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ocular Physiological Phenomena".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ocular Physiological Phenomena".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ocular Physiological Phenomena" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ocular Physiological Phenomena" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ocular Physiological Phenomena" by people in Profiles.
Caveolins and caveolae in ocular physiology and pathophysiology. Prog Retin Eye Res. 2017 01; 56:84-106.