"Methyltestosterone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A synthetic hormone used for androgen replacement therapy and as an hormonal antineoplastic agent (ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS, HORMONAL).
- 17beta Methyltestosterone
- 17 Epimethyltestosterone
- 17 beta Methyltestosterone
- 17 beta-Hydroxy-17-methyl-4-androsten-3-one
- 17 beta Hydroxy 17 methyl 4 androsten 3 one
- 17 beta-Methyltestosterone
- 17beta Hydroxy 17 methyl 4 androsten 3 one
- 17 alpha Methyltestosterone
- 17alpha Methyl Testosterone
- 17alpha Methyltestosterone
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methyltestosterone".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methyltestosterone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methyltestosterone" by people in this website by year, and whether "Methyltestosterone" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.