"Dermatitis, Toxicodendron" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An allergic contact dermatitis caused by exposure to plants of the genus Toxicodendron (formerly Rhus). These include poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac, all plants that contain the substance urushiol, a potent skin sensitizing agent. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
- Dermatitis, Toxicodendron
- Rhus Dermatitis
- Dermatitides, Rhus
- Dermatitis, Rhus
- Rhus Dermatitides
- Toxicodendron Dermatitis
- Dermatitides, Toxicodendron
- Toxicodendron Dermatitides
Dermatitis, Poison Ivy
- Dermatitis, Poison Ivy
- Dermatitides, Poison Ivy
- Poison Ivy Dermatitides
- Poison Ivy Dermatitis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dermatitis, Toxicodendron".
- Diseases [C]
- Skin and Connective Tissue Diseases [C17]
- Skin Diseases [C17.800]
- Dermatitis [C17.800.174]
- Dermatitis, Contact [C17.800.174.255]
- Dermatitis, Allergic Contact [C17.800.174.255.100]
- Dermatitis, Toxicodendron [C17.800.174.255.100.700]
- Skin Diseases, Eczematous [C17.800.815]
- Dermatitis, Contact [C17.800.815.255]
- Dermatitis, Allergic Contact [C17.800.815.255.100]
- Dermatitis, Toxicodendron [C17.800.8184.108.40.2060]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Hypersensitivity [C20.543]
- Hypersensitivity, Delayed [C20.543.418]
- Dermatitis, Allergic Contact [C20.543.418.150]
- Dermatitis, Toxicodendron [C20.543.418.150.700]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dermatitis, Toxicodendron".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dermatitis, Toxicodendron" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dermatitis, Toxicodendron" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.