"Poly I-C" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Interferon inducer consisting of a synthetic, mismatched double-stranded RNA. The polymer is made of one strand each of polyinosinic acid and polycytidylic acid.
- Poly I-C
- Poly I C
- Polyriboinosinic-Polyribocytidylic Acid
- Polyriboinosinic Polyribocytidylic Acid
- Polyribose Inosin-Cytidil
- Inosin-Cytidil, Polyribose
- Polyribose Inosin Cytidil
- Polyinosinic-Polycytidylic Acid
- Polyinosinic Polycytidylic Acid
- Polyinosinic-Polycytidylic Acid (High MW)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Poly I-C".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Poly I-C".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Poly I-C" by people in this website by year, and whether "Poly I-C" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.