"3-Deoxy-7-Phosphoheptulonate Synthase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the formation of 7-phospho-2-keto-3-deoxy-D-arabinoheptonate from phosphoenolpyruvate and D-erythrose-4-phosphate. It is one of the first enzymes in the biosynthesis of TYROSINE and PHENYLALANINE. This enzyme was formerly listed as EC 18.104.22.168.
- 3-Deoxy-7-Phosphoheptulonate Synthase
- 3 Deoxy 7 Phosphoheptulonate Synthase
- Synthase, 3-Deoxy-7-Phosphoheptulonate
- 3-Deoxyarabinoheptulosonate-7-Phosphate Synthetase
- 3 Deoxyarabinoheptulosonate 7 Phosphate Synthetase
- Synthetase, 3-Deoxyarabinoheptulosonate-7-Phosphate
- 3-Deoxy-Arabino-Heptulosonate-7-Phosphate Synthase
- 3 Deoxy Arabino Heptulosonate 7 Phosphate Synthase
- Synthase, 3-Deoxy-Arabino-Heptulosonate-7-Phosphate
- Phospho-2-Keto-3-Deoxyheptonate Aldolase
- Aldolase, Phospho-2-Keto-3-Deoxyheptonate
- Phospho 2 Keto 3 Deoxyheptonate Aldolase
- 2-Dehydro-3-Deoxyphosphoheptonate Aldolase
- 2 Dehydro 3 Deoxyphosphoheptonate Aldolase
- Aldolase, 2-Dehydro-3-Deoxyphosphoheptonate
- 3-Deoxy-D-Arabino-Heptulosonate-7-Phosphate Synthase
- 3 Deoxy D Arabino Heptulosonate 7 Phosphate Synthase
- Synthase, 3-Deoxy-D-Arabino-Heptulosonate-7-Phosphate
- DAHP Synthase
- Synthase, DAHP
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "3-Deoxy-7-Phosphoheptulonate Synthase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "3-Deoxy-7-Phosphoheptulonate Synthase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "3-Deoxy-7-Phosphoheptulonate Synthase" by people in this website by year, and whether "3-Deoxy-7-Phosphoheptulonate Synthase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.