Practice Patterns, Physicians'
"Practice Patterns, Physicians'" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Patterns of practice related to diagnosis and treatment as especially influenced by cost of the service requested and provided.
|Practice Patterns, Physicians'
- Practice Patterns, Physicians'
- Physicians' Practice Pattern
- Physicians' Practice Patterns
- Practice Pattern, Physicians'
- Physician's Practice Patterns
- Physician Practice Patterns
- Practice Patterns, Physician's
- Physician's Practice Pattern
- Practice Pattern, Physician's
- Practice Patterns, Physician
Practice Patterns, Clinical
- Practice Patterns, Clinical
- Pattern, Clinical Practice
- Clinical Practice Patterns
- Practice Pattern, Clinical
- Clinical Practice Pattern
- Patterns, Clinical Practice
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Practice Patterns, Physicians'".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Practice Patterns, Physicians'".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Practice Patterns, Physicians'" by people in this website by year, and whether "Practice Patterns, Physicians'" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.