Correction of Hearing Impairment
"Correction of Hearing Impairment" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Procedures for correcting HEARING DISORDERS.
|Correction of Hearing Impairment
- Correction of Hearing Impairment
- Hearing Impairment Correction
- Hearing Impairment Corrections
- Impairment Correction, Hearing
- Impairment Corrections, Hearing
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Aural Rehabilitations
- Rehabilitation, Aural
- Rehabilitations, Aural
- Aural Habilitation
- Aural Habilitations
- Habilitation, Aural
- Habilitations, Aural
- Habilitation of Hearing Impaired
- Hearing Impaired Habilitation
- Hearing Impaired Habilitations
- Impaired Habilitation, Hearing
- Impaired Habilitations, Hearing
- Correction of Auditory Perception
- Auditory Perception Correction
- Auditory Perception Corrections
- Perception Correction, Auditory
- Perception Corrections, Auditory
- Habilitation of Hearing Impairment
- Hearing Impairment Habilitation
- Hearing Impairment Habilitations
- Impairment Habilitation, Hearing
- Impairment Habilitations, Hearing
- Rehabilitation of Hearing Impairment
- Hearing Impairment Rehabilitation
- Hearing Impairment Rehabilitations
- Impairment Rehabilitation, Hearing
- Impairment Rehabilitations, Hearing
- Correction of Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss Correction
- Hearing Loss Corrections
- Loss Correction, Hearing
- Loss Corrections, Hearing
- Hearing Impaired Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation, Hearing Impaired
- Audiologic Rehabilitation
- Audiologic Rehabilitations
- Rehabilitation, Audiologic
- Rehabilitations, Audiologic
- Audiologic Habilitation
- Audiologic Habilitations
- Habilitation, Audiologic
- Habilitations, Audiologic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Correction of Hearing Impairment".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Correction of Hearing Impairment".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Correction of Hearing Impairment" by people in this website by year, and whether "Correction of Hearing Impairment" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Correction of Hearing Impairment" by people in Profiles.
Preliminary evaluation of a novel non-linear frequency compression scheme for use in children. Int J Audiol. 2017 12; 56(12):976-988.
Evaluation of wideband frequency responses and non-linear frequency compression for children with mild to moderate high-frequency hearing loss. Int J Audiol. 2015 Mar; 54(3):170-81.
Long-term effects of non-linear frequency compression for children with moderate hearing loss. Int J Audiol. 2011 Jun; 50(6):396-404.
A case law review of the individuals with disabilities education act for children with hearing loss or auditory processing disorders. J Am Acad Audiol. 2010 Jul-Aug; 21(7):426-40.
Do Fourteenth Amendment considerations outweigh a potential state interest in mandating cochlear implantation for deaf children? J Deaf Stud Deaf Educ. 2004; 9(1):104-11.
Objective measure of low-frequency amplification reduction in canal hearing aids with adaptive circuitry. J Am Acad Audiol. 1993 May; 4(3):152-6.