Relative Biological Effectiveness
"Relative Biological Effectiveness" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The ratio of radiation dosages required to produce identical change based on a formula comparing other types of radiation with that of gamma or roentgen rays.
|Relative Biological Effectiveness
- Relative Biological Effectiveness
- Effectiveness, Biological Relative
- Biological Relative Effectiveness
- Effectiveness, Biologic Relative
- Biologic Relative Effectiveness
- Relative Effectiveness, Biologic
- Relative Biologic Effectiveness
- Biologic Effectiveness, Relative
- Effectiveness, Relative Biologic
- Biological Effectiveness, Relative
- Effectiveness, Relative Biological
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Relative Biological Effectiveness".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Relative Biological Effectiveness".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Relative Biological Effectiveness" by people in this website by year, and whether "Relative Biological Effectiveness" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.