Parasitic Diseases, Animal
"Parasitic Diseases, Animal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Animal diseases caused by PARASITES.
|Parasitic Diseases, Animal
- Parasitic Diseases, Animal
- Animal Parasitic Disease
- Animal Parasitic Diseases
- Disease, Animal Parasitic
- Diseases, Animal Parasitic
- Parasitic Disease, Animal
- Parasitic Infections, Animal
- Animal Parasitic Infection
- Animal Parasitic Infections
- Infection, Animal Parasitic
- Infections, Animal Parasitic
- Parasitic Infection, Animal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Parasitic Diseases, Animal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Parasitic Diseases, Animal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Parasitic Diseases, Animal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Parasitic Diseases, Animal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Parasitic Diseases, Animal" by people in Profiles.
Selection from parasites favours immunogenetic diversity but not divergence among locally adapted host populations. J Evol Biol. 2014 May; 27(5):960-74.