"Saralasin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An octapeptide analog of angiotensin II (bovine) with amino acids 1 and 8 replaced with sarcosine and alanine, respectively. It is a highly specific competitive inhibitor of angiotensin II that is used in the diagnosis of HYPERTENSION.
- (Sar1,Val5,Ala8)Angiotensin II
- 1-Sarcosine-8-Alanine Angiotensin II
- 1 Sarcosine 8 Alanine Angiotensin II
- Angiotensin II, 1-Sarcosine-8-Alanine
- Angiotensin II, Sar(1)-Ala(8)-
- Angiotensin II, Sarcosyl(1)-Alanine(8)-
- 1-Sar-8-Ala Angiotensin II
- 1 Sar 8 Ala Angiotensin II
- Angiotensin II, 1-Sar-8-Ala
- Saralasin Acetate
- Saralasin Acetate, Hydrated
- Hydrated Saralasin Acetate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Saralasin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Saralasin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Saralasin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Saralasin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.