Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder
"Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A personality disorder characterized by an indirect resistance to demands for adequate social and occupational performance; anger and opposition to authority and the expectations of others that is expressed covertly by obstructionism, procrastination, stubbornness, dawdling, forgetfulness, and intentional inefficiency. (Dorland, 27th ed)
|Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder
- Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder
- Passive Aggressive Personality Disorder
- Passive Aggressive Personality Disorders
- Negativistic Personality Disorder
- Disorder, Negativistic Personality
- Disorders, Negativistic Personality
- Negativistic Personality Disorders
- Personality Disorder, Negativistic
- Personality Disorders, Negativistic
- Personality Disorder, Passive-Aggressive
- Disorder, Passive-Aggressive Personality
- Disorders, Passive-Aggressive Personality
- Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorders
- Personality Disorder, Passive Aggressive
- Personality Disorders, Passive-Aggressive
- Passive-Aggressive Personality
- Passive Aggressive Personality
- Passive-Aggressive Personalities
- Personalities, Passive-Aggressive
- Personality, Passive-Aggressive
- Personality Disorders, Passive Aggressive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder" by people in this website by year, and whether "Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.