Pericardial Window Techniques
"Pericardial Window Techniques" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgical construction of an opening or window in the pericardium. It is often called subxiphoid pericardial window technique.
|Pericardial Window Techniques
- Pericardial Window Techniques
- Pericardial Window Technique
- Technique, Pericardial Window
- Techniques, Pericardial Window
- Window Technique, Pericardial
- Window Techniques, Pericardial
- Pericardial Window Technics
- Pericardial Window Technic
- Technic, Pericardial Window
- Technics, Pericardial Window
- Window Technic, Pericardial
- Window Technics, Pericardial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pericardial Window Techniques".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pericardial Window Techniques".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pericardial Window Techniques" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pericardial Window Techniques" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pericardial Window Techniques" by people in Profiles.
Managing acute and recurrent idiopathic pericarditis. JAAPA. 2020 Jan; 33(1):16-22.