"Sezary Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma manifested by generalized exfoliative ERYTHRODERMA; PRURITUS; peripheral lymphadenopathy, and abnormal hyperchromatic mononuclear (cerebriform) cells in the skin, LYMPH NODES, and peripheral blood (Sezary cells).
- Sezary Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sezary
- Sezary's Lymphoma
- Lymphoma, Sezary's
- Sezary Lymphoma
- Sezarys Lymphoma
- Erythroderma, Sezary
- Sezary Erythroderma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sezary Syndrome".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Lymphoma [C04.557.386]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C04.557.386.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C04.557.386.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C04.557.386.480.750.800]
- Sezary Syndrome [C04.557.386.480.750.800.775]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Lymphatic Diseases [C15.604]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C15.604.515]
- Lymphoma [C15.604.515.569]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C15.604.515.569.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C15.604.515.569.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C15.604.515.569.480.750.800]
- Sezary Syndrome [C15.604.515.569.480.750.800.775]
- Sezary Syndrome [C15.604.515.841]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Immunoproliferative Disorders [C20.683]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C20.683.515]
- Lymphoma [C20.683.515.761]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C20.683.515.761.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C20.683.515.761.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C20.683.515.761.480.750.800]
- Sezary Syndrome [C20.683.515.761.480.750.800.775]
- Sezary Syndrome [C20.683.515.920]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sezary Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sezary Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sezary Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Sezary Syndrome" by people in Profiles.
Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura-hemolytic uremic syndrome (TTP-HUS) following treatment with deoxycoformycin in a patient with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (Sezary syndrome): A case report. Am J Hematol. 1999 Aug; 61(4):268-70.