"Tomography, Emission-Computed" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Tomography using radioactive emissions from injected RADIONUCLIDES and computer ALGORITHMS to reconstruct an image.
- Tomography, Emission-Computed
- Tomography, Emission Computed
- Computed Tomographic Scintigraphy
- Tomographic Scintigraphy, Computed
- Computerized Emission Tomography
- Emission Tomography, Computerized
- CT Scan, Radionuclide
- CT Scans, Radionuclide
- Radionuclide CT Scan
- Radionuclide CT Scans
- Scan, Radionuclide CT
- Scans, Radionuclide CT
- Emission-Computed Tomography
- Emission Computed Tomography
- Tomography, Radionuclide-Computed
- Tomography, Radionuclide Computed
- Radionuclide Computerized Tomography
- Computerized Tomography, Radionuclide
- Tomography, Radionuclide Computerized
- Radionuclide Tomography, Computed
- Computed Radionuclide Tomography
- Tomography, Computed Radionuclide
- Radionuclide-Computed Tomography
- Radionuclide Computed Tomography
- Radionuclide-Emission Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography, Radionuclide-Emission
- Radionuclide Emission Computed Tomography
- Tomography, Radionuclide-Emission Computed
- Scintigraphy, Computed Tomographic
- Tomography, Computerized Emission
- CAT Scan, Radionuclide
- CAT Scans, Radionuclide
- Radionuclide CAT Scan
- Radionuclide CAT Scans
- Scan, Radionuclide CAT
- Scans, Radionuclide CAT
- Radionuclide Computer-Assisted Tomography
- Computer-Assisted Tomographies, Radionuclide
- Computer-Assisted Tomography, Radionuclide
- Radionuclide Computer Assisted Tomography
- Radionuclide Computer-Assisted Tomographies
- Tomographies, Radionuclide Computer-Assisted
- Tomography, Radionuclide Computer-Assisted
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tomography, Emission-Computed".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tomography, Emission-Computed".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tomography, Emission-Computed" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tomography, Emission-Computed" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Tomography, Emission-Computed" by people in Profiles.
Prospective Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of Real-Time Peer Review Quality Assurance Rounds Incorporating Direct Physical Examination for Head and Neck Cancer Radiation Therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017 07 01; 98(3):532-540.
False-negative PET scan with bronchioloalveolar carcinoma: an important diagnostic caveat. Am J Med Sci. 2007 Oct; 334(4):311-3.
Planned neck dissection following chemoradiotherapy for advanced head and neck cancer: is it necessary for all? Head Neck. 2006 Feb; 28(2):166-75.
Staging of head and neck squamous cell cancer with extended-field FDG-PET. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2003 Nov; 129(11):1173-8.
[99mTc] liposomes for localizing experimental colitis in a rabbit model. Nucl Med Biol. 2003 Feb; 30(2):159-68.
Dorsal premotor cortex and conditional movement selection: A PET functional mapping study. J Neurophysiol. 1998 Feb; 79(2):1092-7.
Early changes in tumor metabolism after treatment: the effects of stereotactic radiotherapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1991 May; 20(5):1053-60.