"Radiodermatitis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cutaneous inflammatory reaction occurring as a result of exposure to ionizing radiation.
- Radiation-Induced Dermatitis
- Radiation Induced Dermatitis
- Dermatitis, Radiation-Induced
- Dermatitides, Radiation-Induced
- Dermatitis, Radiation Induced
- Radiation-Induced Dermatitides
Radiation Recall Dermatitis
- Radiation Recall Dermatitis
- Dermatitides, Radiation Recall
- Dermatitis, Radiation Recall
- Radiation Recall Dermatitides
- Radiation Recall Reaction
- Radiation Recall Reactions
- Reaction, Radiation Recall
- Reactions, Radiation Recall
- Recall Reaction, Radiation
- Recall Reactions, Radiation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Radiodermatitis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Radiodermatitis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Radiodermatitis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Radiodermatitis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.