"Glomerulonephritis, Membranoproliferative" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Chronic glomerulonephritis characterized histologically by proliferation of MESANGIAL CELLS, increase in the MESANGIAL EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX, and a thickening of the glomerular capillary walls. This may appear as a primary disorder or secondary to other diseases including infections and autoimmune disease SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS. Various subtypes are classified by their abnormal ultrastructures and immune deposits. Hypocomplementemia is a characteristic feature of all types of MPGN.
- Glomerulonephritis, Membranoproliferative
- Glomerulonephritides, Membranoproliferative
- Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritides
- Glomerulonephritis, Mesangiocapillary
- Glomerulonephritides, Mesangiocapillary
- Mesangiocapillary Glomerulonephritides
- Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis
- Mesangiocapillary Glomerulonephritis
- Glomerulonephritis, Hypocomplementemic
- Glomerulonephritides, Hypocomplementemic
- Hypocomplementemic Glomerulonephritides
- Hypocomplementemic Glomerulonephritis
Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis, Type I
- Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis, Type I
- Subendothelial Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis
- Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis, Subendothelial
- Mesangiocapillary Glomerulonephritis, Type I
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glomerulonephritis, Membranoproliferative".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glomerulonephritis, Membranoproliferative".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glomerulonephritis, Membranoproliferative" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glomerulonephritis, Membranoproliferative" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.