"Leukemia, B-Cell" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A malignant disease of the B-LYMPHOCYTES in the bone marrow and/or blood.
- Leukemia, B-Cell
- Leukemia, B Cell
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, B-Cell
- B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemias
- Leukemia, B-Cell Lymphocytic
- Leukemias, B-Cell Lymphocytic
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, B Cell
- Lymphocytic Leukemias, B-Cell
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, B Cell
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, B-Cell
- B-Cell Leukemia
- B Cell Leukemia
- B-Cell Leukemias
- Leukemias, B-Cell
- B-Lymphocytic Leukemia
- B Lymphocytic Leukemia
- B-Lymphocytic Leukemias
- Leukemia, B-Lymphocytic
- Leukemias, B-Lymphocytic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia, B-Cell".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia, B-Cell".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia, B-Cell" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leukemia, B-Cell" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.