"Deltaretrovirus Antibodies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Antibodies reactive with various types of human T-cell leukemia/lymphoma antigens or bovine leukemia virus antigens.
- Deltaretrovirus Antibodies
- Antibodies, Deltaretrovirus
- HTLV-BLV Antibodies
- Antibodies, HTLV-BLV
- HTLV BLV Antibodies
Leukemia Lymphoma Virus Antibodies, Human T Cell
- Leukemia Lymphoma Virus Antibodies, Human T Cell
- T Cell Leukemia Lymphoma Virus Antibodies, Human
- T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma Virus Antibodies, Human
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Virus Antibodies, Human T-Cell
Leukemia Virus Antibodies, Human T-Cell
- Leukemia Virus Antibodies, Human T-Cell
- Leukemia Virus Antibodies, Human T Cell
- Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus Antibodies
- HTLV Antibodies
- Antibodies, HTLV
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Antibodies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Deltaretrovirus Antibodies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Deltaretrovirus Antibodies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Deltaretrovirus Antibodies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Deltaretrovirus Antibodies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Deltaretrovirus Antibodies" by people in Profiles.
Seroprevalence of human T-lymphotropic virus in blacks from a selected central Brooklyn population. Cancer Invest. 1994; 12(3):289-95.