"Receptors, FSH" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface proteins that bind FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes influencing the behavior of cells.
- Receptors, FSH
- Receptors, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Receptors, Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptor
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone Receptor
- Hormone Receptor, Follicle-Stimulating
- Receptor, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- FSH Receptors
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptors
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone Receptors
- Hormone Receptors, Follicle-Stimulating
- FSH Receptor
- Receptor, FSH
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, FSH".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, FSH [D12.776.543.750.695.250]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, FSH [D12.776.543.750.720.600.370]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, FSH [D12.776.543.750.750.555.370]
- Receptors, Pituitary Hormone [D12.776.543.750.750.660]
- Receptors, Gonadotropin [D12.776.543.750.750.660.350]
- Receptors, FSH [D12.776.543.750.750.660.350.300]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, FSH".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, FSH" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, FSH" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, FSH" by people in Profiles.
Possible role of IGF2 receptors in regulating selection of 2 dominant follicles in cattle selected for twin ovulations and births. Domest Anim Endocrinol. 2013 Nov; 45(4):187-95.
Effects of fibroblast growth factor 9 (FGF9) on steroidogenesis and gene expression and control of FGF9 mRNA in bovine granulosa cells. Endocrinology. 2012 Sep; 153(9):4491-501.
CI628 inhibits follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)-induced increases in FSH receptors of the rat ovary: requirement of estradiol for FSH action. Endocrinology. 1985 Feb; 116(2):715-22.