"Gated Blood-Pool Imaging" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Radionuclide ventriculography where scintigraphic data is acquired during repeated cardiac cycles at specific times in the cycle, using an electrocardiographic synchronizer or gating device. Analysis of right ventricular function is difficult with this technique; that is best evaluated by first-pass ventriculography (VENTRICULOGRAPHY, FIRST-PASS).
|Gated Blood-Pool Imaging
- Gated Blood-Pool Imaging
- Blood-Pool Imaging, Gated
- Blood-Pool Imagings, Gated
- Gated Blood Pool Imaging
- Gated Blood-Pool Imagings
- Imaging, Gated Blood-Pool
- Imagings, Gated Blood-Pool
- Equilibrium Radionuclide Ventriculography
- Equilibrium Radionuclide Ventriculographies
- Radionuclide Ventriculographies, Equilibrium
- Radionuclide Ventriculography, Equilibrium
- Ventriculographies, Equilibrium Radionuclide
- Gated Blood-Pool Scintigraphy
- Blood-Pool Scintigraphies, Gated
- Blood-Pool Scintigraphy, Gated
- Gated Blood Pool Scintigraphy
- Gated Blood-Pool Scintigraphies
- Scintigraphies, Gated Blood-Pool
- Scintigraphy, Gated Blood-Pool
- Gated Equilibrium Blood Pool Scintigraphy
- Gated Equilibrium Blood-Pool Scintigraphy
- Equilibrium Radionuclide Angiocardiography
- Angiocardiographies, Equilibrium Radionuclide
- Angiocardiography, Equilibrium Radionuclide
- Equilibrium Radionuclide Angiocardiographies
- Radionuclide Angiocardiographies, Equilibrium
- Radionuclide Angiocardiography, Equilibrium
- Radionuclide Ventriculography, Gated
- Gated Radionuclide Ventriculographies
- Gated Radionuclide Ventriculography
- Radionuclide Ventriculographies, Gated
- Ventriculographies, Gated Radionuclide
- Scintigraphy, Equilibrium
- Equilibrium Scintigraphies
- Equilibrium Scintigraphy
- Scintigraphies, Equilibrium
- Ventriculography, Equilibrium Radionuclide
- Ventriculography, Gated Radionuclide
- Angiography, Gated Radionuclide
- Angiographies, Gated Radionuclide
- Gated Radionuclide Angiographies
- Gated Radionuclide Angiography
- Radionuclide Angiographies, Gated
- Blood-Pool Scintigraphy
- Blood Pool Scintigraphy
- Blood-Pool Scintigraphies
- Scintigraphies, Blood-Pool
- Scintigraphy, Blood-Pool
- Equilibrium Radionuclide Angiography
- Angiographies, Equilibrium Radionuclide
- Angiography, Equilibrium Radionuclide
- Equilibrium Radionuclide Angiographies
- Radionuclide Angiographies, Equilibrium
- Radionuclide Angiography, Equilibrium
- Radionuclide Angiography, Gated
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gated Blood-Pool Imaging".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gated Blood-Pool Imaging".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gated Blood-Pool Imaging" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gated Blood-Pool Imaging" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Gated Blood-Pool Imaging" by people in Profiles.
Use of phase analysis of gated SPECT perfusion imaging to quantify dyssynchrony in patients with mild-to-moderate left ventricular dysfunction. J Nucl Cardiol. 2009 Nov-Dec; 16(6):888-94.
Evaluation of mechanical dyssynchrony and myocardial perfusion using phase analysis of gated SPECT imaging in patients with left ventricular dysfunction. J Nucl Cardiol. 2008 Sep-Oct; 15(5):663-70.
Repeatability and reproducibility of phase analysis of gated single-photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging used to quantify cardiac dyssynchrony. Nucl Med Commun. 2008 Apr; 29(4):374-81.
Assessment of left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony by phase analysis of ECG-gated SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging. J Nucl Cardiol. 2008 Jan-Feb; 15(1):127-36.