"Ventriculography, First-Pass" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Radionuclide ventriculography where a bolus of radionuclide is injected and data are recorded from one pass through the heart ventricle. Left and right ventricular function can be analyzed independently during this technique. First-pass ventriculography is preferred over GATED BLOOD-POOL IMAGING for assessing right ventricular function.
- Ventriculography, First-Pass
- Ventriculography, First Pass
- First-Pass Ventriculography
- First Pass Ventriculography
- First-Pass Ventriculographies
- Radionuclide Ventriculography, First-Pass
- First-Pass Radionuclide Ventriculographies
- First-Pass Radionuclide Ventriculography
- Radionuclide Ventriculographies, First-Pass
- Radionuclide Ventriculography, First Pass
- Ventriculographies, First-Pass Radionuclide
- Ventriculography, First-Pass Radionuclide
- First-Pass Radionuclide Angiography
- Angiographies, First-Pass Radionuclide
- Angiography, First-Pass Radionuclide
- First Pass Radionuclide Angiography
- First-Pass Radionuclide Angiographies
- Radionuclide Angiographies, First-Pass
- Radionuclide Angiography, First-Pass
- Radionuclide Angiography, First Pass
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ventriculography, First-Pass".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ventriculography, First-Pass".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ventriculography, First-Pass" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ventriculography, First-Pass" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ventriculography, First-Pass" by people in Profiles.