Erythroid Precursor Cells
"Erythroid Precursor Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The cells in the erythroid series derived from MYELOID PROGENITOR CELLS or from the bi-potential MEGAKARYOCYTE-ERYTHROID PROGENITOR CELLS which eventually give rise to mature RED BLOOD CELLS. The erythroid progenitor cells develop in two phases: erythroid burst-forming units (BFU-E) followed by erythroid colony-forming units (CFU-E); BFU-E differentiate into CFU-E on stimulation by ERYTHROPOIETIN, and then further differentiate into ERYTHROBLASTS when stimulated by other factors.
|Erythroid Precursor Cells
- Erythroid Precursor Cells
- Cell, Erythroid Precursor
- Cells, Erythroid Precursor
- Erythroid Precursor Cell
- Precursor Cell, Erythroid
- Precursor Cells, Erythroid
Colony-Forming Units, Erythroid
- Colony-Forming Units, Erythroid
- Colony Forming Units, Erythroid
- Colony-Forming Unit, Erythroid
- Erythroid Colony-Forming Unit
- Erythroid Colony-Forming Units
- Unit, Erythroid Colony-Forming
- Units, Erythroid Colony-Forming
- CFU E
Erythroid Progenitor Cells
- Erythroid Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Erythroid Progenitor
- Cells, Erythroid Progenitor
- Erythroid Progenitor Cell
- Progenitor Cell, Erythroid
- Progenitor Cells, Erythroid
- Stem Cells, Erythroid
- Cell, Erythroid Stem
- Cells, Erythroid Stem
- Erythroid Stem Cell
- Erythroid Stem Cells
- Stem Cell, Erythroid
- Erythropoietic Stem Cells
- Cell, Erythropoietic Stem
- Cells, Erythropoietic Stem
- Erythropoietic Stem Cell
- Stem Cell, Erythropoietic
- Stem Cells, Erythropoietic
- Erythropoietic Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Erythropoietic Progenitor
- Cells, Erythropoietic Progenitor
- Erythropoietic Progenitor Cell
- Progenitor Cell, Erythropoietic
- Progenitor Cells, Erythropoietic
Burst-Forming Units, Erythroid
- Burst-Forming Units, Erythroid
- Burst Forming Units, Erythroid
- Burst-Forming Unit, Erythroid
- Erythroid Burst-Forming Unit
- Erythroid Burst-Forming Units
- Unit, Erythroid Burst-Forming
- Units, Erythroid Burst-Forming
- BFU E
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Erythroid Precursor Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Erythroid Precursor Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Erythroid Precursor Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Erythroid Precursor Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Erythroid Precursor Cells" by people in Profiles.
PTP-MEG2 is activated in polycythemia vera erythroid progenitor cells and is required for growth and expansion of erythroid cells. Blood. 2003 Dec 15; 102(13):4354-60.