Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome
"Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A disease of infants due to group 2 phage type 17 staphylococci that produce an epidermolytic exotoxin. Superficial fine vesicles and bullae form and rupture easily, resulting in loss of large sheets of epidermis.
|Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome
- Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome
- Ritter's Disease
- Disease, Ritter's
- Ritters Disease
- Staphylococcal Scalded-Skin Syndrome
- Scalded-Skin Syndrome, Staphylococcal
- Scalded-Skin Syndromes, Staphylococcal
- Staphylococcal Scalded-Skin Syndromes
- Syndrome, Staphylococcal Scalded-Skin
- Syndromes, Staphylococcal Scalded-Skin
- Ritter Disease
- Disease, Ritter
- Scalded Skin Syndrome, Staphylococcal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.