"Dementia, Multi-Infarct" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Loss of higher cortical functions with retained awareness due to multiple cortical or subcortical CEREBRAL INFARCTION. Memory, judgment, attention span, and impulse control are often impaired, and may be accompanied by PSEUDOBULBAR PALSY; HEMIPARESIS; reflex abnormalities, and other signs of localized neurologic dysfunction. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1060)
- Dementia, Multi-Infarct
- Dementia, Multi Infarct
- Dementias, Multi-Infarct
- Multi-Infarct Dementias
- Dementia Multi-Infarct
- Dementia Multi Infarct
- Dementia Multi-Infarcts
- Multi-Infarct, Dementia
- Multi-Infarcts, Dementia
- Dementia, Multiinfarct
- Dementias, Multiinfarct
- Multiinfarct Dementia
- Multiinfarct Dementias
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Multi Infarct Dementia
- Lacunar Dementia
- Dementia, Lacunar
- Dementias, Lacunar
- Lacunar Dementias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dementia, Multi-Infarct".
- Diseases [C]
- Nervous System Diseases [C10]
- Central Nervous System Diseases [C10.228]
- Brain Diseases [C10.228.140]
- Cerebrovascular Disorders [C10.228.140.300]
- Brain Ischemia [C10.228.140.300.150]
- Brain Infarction [C10.228.140.300.150.477]
- Cerebral Infarction [C10.228.140.300.150.477.200]
- Dementia, Multi-Infarct [C10.228.140.300.150.477.200.199]
- Dementia, Vascular [C10.228.140.300.400]
- Dementia, Multi-Infarct [C10.228.140.300.400.408]
- Stroke [C10.228.140.300.775]
- Brain Infarction [C10.228.140.300.775.200]
- Cerebral Infarction [C10.228.140.300.775.200.200]
- Dementia, Multi-Infarct [C10.228.140.300.722.214.171.124]
- Dementia [C10.228.140.380]
- Dementia, Vascular [C10.228.140.380.230]
- Dementia, Multi-Infarct [C10.228.140.380.230.250]
- Cardiovascular Diseases [C14]
- Vascular Diseases [C14.907]
- Cerebrovascular Disorders [C14.907.253]
- Brain Ischemia [C14.907.253.092]
- Brain Infarction [C14.907.253.092.477]
- Cerebral Infarction [C14.907.253.092.477.200]
- Dementia, Multi-Infarct [C14.907.253.092.477.200.199]
- Stroke [C14.907.253.855]
- Brain Infarction [C14.907.253.855.200]
- Cerebral Infarction [C14.907.253.855.200.200]
- Dementia, Multi-Infarct [C14.907.253.8126.96.36.199]
- Psychiatry and Psychology [F]
- Mental Disorders [F03]
- Neurocognitive Disorders [F03.615]
- Dementia [F03.615.400]
- Dementia, Vascular [F03.615.400.350]
- Dementia, Multi-Infarct [F03.615.400.350.400]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dementia, Multi-Infarct".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dementia, Multi-Infarct" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dementia, Multi-Infarct" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Dementia, Multi-Infarct" by people in Profiles.
Caregiving appraisal and interventions based on the progressively lowered stress threshold model. Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2002 Mar-Apr; 17(2):110-20.