"Genes, rev" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
DNA sequences that form the coding region for a protein that regulates the expression of the viral structural and regulatory proteins in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). rev is short for regulator of virion.
- Genes, rev
- trs-art Genes
- Gene, trs-art
- Genes, trs-art
- trs art Genes
- trs-art Gene
- rev Genes
- Gene, rev
- rev Gene
- art-trs Genes
- Gene, art-trs
- Genes, art-trs
- art trs Genes
- art-trs Gene
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genes, rev".
- Biological Sciences [G]
- Genetic Phenomena [G05]
- Genetic Structures [G05.360]
- Genome [G05.360.340]
- Genome Components [G05.360.340.024]
- Genes [G05.360.340.024.340]
- Genes, Microbial [G05.360.340.024.340.364]
- Genes, Viral [G05.360.340.024.340.364.875]
- Genes, rev [G05.360.340.024.340.364.875.775]
- Genes, Regulator [G05.360.340.024.340.425]
- Genes, rev [G05.360.340.024.340.425.418]
- Genome, Microbial [G05.360.340.358]
- Genes, Microbial [G05.360.340.358.024]
- Genes, Viral [G05.360.340.358.024.875]
- Genes, rev [G05.360.340.358.024.875.775]
- Genome, Viral [G05.360.340.358.840]
- Genes, Viral [G05.360.340.358.840.500]
- Genes, rev [G05.360.340.358.840.500.775]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genes, rev".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genes, rev" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genes, rev" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.