"Sulfhydryl Reagents" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Chemical agents that react with SH groups. This is a chemically diverse group that is used for a variety of purposes. Among these are enzyme inhibition, enzyme reactivation or protection, and labelling.
- Sulfhydryl Reagents
- Reagents, Sulfhydryl
- SH Reagents
- Thiol Reagents
- Reagents, Thiol
Sulfhydryl Compound Antagonists
- Sulfhydryl Compound Antagonists
- Antagonists, Sulfhydryl Compound
- Compound Antagonists, Sulfhydryl
- Sulfhydryl Compounds Antagonists
- Antagonists, Sulfhydryl Compounds
Sulfhydryl Compounds Inhibitors
- Sulfhydryl Compounds Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Sulfhydryl Compounds
- Sulfhydryl Compound Inhibitors
- Compound Inhibitors, Sulfhydryl
- Inhibitors, Sulfhydryl Compound
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sulfhydryl Reagents".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sulfhydryl Reagents".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sulfhydryl Reagents" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sulfhydryl Reagents" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.