"Models, Econometric" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The application of mathematical formulas and statistical techniques to the testing and quantifying of economic theories and the solution of economic problems.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Models, Econometric".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Investigative Techniques [E05]
- Epidemiologic Methods [E05.318]
- Statistics as Topic [E05.318.740]
- Models, Statistical [E05.318.740.500]
- Models, Economic [E05.318.740.500.600]
- Models, Econometric [E05.318.740.500.600.500]
- Models, Theoretical [E05.599]
- Models, Statistical [E05.599.835]
- Models, Economic [E05.599.835.890]
- Models, Econometric [E05.599.835.890.500]
- Health Care [N]
- Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation [N05]
- Quality of Health Care [N05.715]
- Health Care Evaluation Mechanisms [N05.715.360]
- Statistics as Topic [N05.715.360.750]
- Models, Statistical [N05.715.360.750.530]
- Models, Economic [N05.715.360.750.530.500]
- Models, Econometric [N05.715.360.750.530.500.500]
- Environment and Public Health [N06]
- Public Health [N06.850]
- Epidemiologic Methods [N06.850.520]
- Statistics as Topic [N06.850.520.830]
- Models, Statistical [N06.850.520.830.500]
- Models, Economic [N06.850.520.830.500.600]
- Models, Econometric [N06.850.520.830.500.600.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Models, Econometric".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Models, Econometric" by people in this website by year, and whether "Models, Econometric" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Models, Econometric" by people in Profiles.
Economics of tobacco control in Pakistan: estimating elasticities of cigarette demand. Tob Control. 2011 Nov; 20(6):431-5.
Did fertility go up after the Oklahoma City bombing? An analysis of births in metropolitan counties in Oklahoma, 1990-1999. Demography. 2005 Nov; 42(4):675-92.
An economic and outcomes assessment of first-line monotherapy in the treatment of community-acquired pneumonia within managed care. Curr Med Res Opin. 2005 Feb; 21(2):261-70.
Cost-effectiveness of colorectal cancer screening strategies. Gastroenterology. 1996 Jun; 110(6):2026-7.