Common Variable Immunodeficiency
"Common Variable Immunodeficiency" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Heterogeneous group of immunodeficiency syndromes characterized by hypogammaglobulinemia of most isotypes, variable B-cell defects, and the presence of recurrent bacterial infections.
|Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Common Variable Immunodeficiencies
- Immunodeficiencies, Common Variable
- Immunodeficiency, Common Variable
- Common Variable Hypogammaglobulinemia
- Common Variable Hypogammaglobulinemias
- Hypogammaglobulinemia, Common Variable
- Hypogammaglobulinemias, Common Variable
- Variable Hypogammaglobulinemia, Common
- Variable Hypogammaglobulinemias, Common
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency
- Hypogammaglobulinemia, Acquired
- Acquired Hypogammaglobulinemia
- Acquired Hypogammaglobulinemias
- Hypogammaglobulinemias, Acquired
Immunoglobulin Deficiency, Late-Onset
- Immunoglobulin Deficiency, Late-Onset
- Deficiencies, Late-Onset Immunoglobulin
- Deficiency, Late-Onset Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulin Deficiencies, Late-Onset
- Immunoglobulin Deficiency, Late Onset
- Late-Onset Immunoglobulin Deficiencies
- Late-Onset Immunoglobulin Deficiency
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Common Variable Immunodeficiency".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Common Variable Immunodeficiency".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Common Variable Immunodeficiency" by people in this website by year, and whether "Common Variable Immunodeficiency" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.