Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone
"Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Extranodal lymphoma of lymphoid tissue associated with mucosa that is in contact with exogenous antigens. Many of the sites of these lymphomas, such as the stomach, salivary gland, and thyroid, are normally devoid of lymphoid tissue. They acquire mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) type as a result of an immunologically mediated disorder.
|Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone
- Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone
- MALT Lymphoma
- Lymphoma, MALT
- Lymphomas, MALT
- MALT Lymphomas
- Lymphoma of Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Lymphoma of Mucosa Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue Lymphoma
- Mucosa Associated Lymphoid Tissue Lymphoma
- Lymphoma, Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Lymphoma, Mucosa Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Marginal Zone B Cell Lymphoma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Lymphoma [C04.557.386]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C04.557.386.480]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell [C04.557.386.480.150]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone [C04.557.386.480.150.570]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Lymphatic Diseases [C15.604]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C15.604.515]
- Lymphoma [C15.604.515.569]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C15.604.515.569.480]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell [C15.604.515.569.480.150]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone [C15.604.515.569.480.150.570]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Immunoproliferative Disorders [C20.683]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C20.683.515]
- Lymphoma [C20.683.515.761]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C20.683.515.761.480]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell [C20.683.515.761.480.150]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone [C20.683.515.761.480.150.570]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone" by people in Profiles.
Marginal Zone Lymphoma: State-of-the-Art Treatment. Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2019 12 05; 20(12):90.
Sustained response to lenalidomide for early relapsed marginal zone lymphoma. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2018 07; 71:53-54.
Extranodal Marginal Zone Lymphoma of the Central Nervous System. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2018 01; 18(1):34-37.e8.
Germline and somatic genetic variations of TNFAIP3 in lymphoma complicating primary Sjogren's syndrome. Blood. 2013 Dec 12; 122(25):4068-76.
Primary central nervous system mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma: case report and literature review. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma. 2009 Jun; 9(3):E5-9.
Expression of the interferon regulatory factor 8/ICSBP-1 in human reactive lymphoid tissues and B-cell lymphomas: a novel germinal center marker. Am J Surg Pathol. 2008 Aug; 32(8):1190-200.
Successful treatment of Helicobacter pylori-negative gastric MALT lymphoma with rituximab. Dig Dis Sci. 2006 Apr; 51(4):775-8.