Disease Transmission, Infectious
"Disease Transmission, Infectious" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The transmission of infectious disease or pathogens. When transmission is within the same species, the mode can be horizontal or vertical (INFECTIOUS DISEASE TRANSMISSION, VERTICAL).
|Disease Transmission, Infectious
- Disease Transmission, Infectious
- Pathogen Transmission
- Transmission, Pathogen
- Infectious Disease Transmission
- Transmission, Infectious Disease
- Transmission of Infectious Disease
- Infection Transmission
- Transmission, Infection
- Communicable Disease Transmission
- Disease Transmission, Communicable
- Transmission, Communicable Disease
- Autochthonous Transmission
- Autochthonous Transmissions
- Transmission, Autochthonous
- Transmissions, Autochthonous
Infectious Disease Transmission, Horizontal
- Infectious Disease Transmission, Horizontal
- Pathogen Transmission, Horizontal
- Horizontal Transmission of Infectious Disease
- Horizontal Transmission of Infection
- Infection Horizontal Transmission
- Infection Transmission, Horizontal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Disease Transmission, Infectious".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Disease Transmission, Infectious".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Disease Transmission, Infectious" by people in this website by year, and whether "Disease Transmission, Infectious" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.