"Hospital-Physician Relations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Includes relationships between hospitals, their governing boards, and administrators in regard to physicians, whether or not the physicians are members of the medical staff or have medical staff privileges.
- Hospital-Physician Relations
- Hospital Physician Relations
- Hospital-Physician Relation
- Relation, Hospital-Physician
- Relations, Hospital-Physician
- Physician-Hospital Relations
- Physician Hospital Relations
- Physician-Hospital Relation
- Relation, Physician-Hospital
- Relations, Physician-Hospital
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hospital-Physician Relations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hospital-Physician Relations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hospital-Physician Relations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hospital-Physician Relations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.