Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia
"Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A premalignant change arising in the prostatic epithelium, regarded as the most important and most likely precursor of prostatic adenocarcinoma. The neoplasia takes the form of an intra-acinar or ductal proliferation of secretory cells with unequivocal nuclear anaplasia, which corresponds to nuclear grade 2 and 3 invasive prostate cancer.
|Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Neoplasia, Prostatic Intraepithelial
- Intraepithelial Neoplasia, Prostatic
- Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasias
- Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasms
- Intraepithelial Neoplasm, Prostatic
- Intraepithelial Neoplasms, Prostatic
- Neoplasm, Prostatic Intraepithelial
- Neoplasms, Prostatic Intraepithelial
- Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasm
- Intraepithelial Prostatic Neoplasia
- Intraepithelial Prostatic Neoplasias
- Neoplasia, Intraepithelial Prostatic
- Prostatic Neoplasia, Intraepithelial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.