"Microscopy, Video" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Microscopy in which television cameras are used to brighten magnified images that are otherwise too dark to be seen with the naked eye. It is used frequently in TELEPATHOLOGY.
- Microscopy, Video
- Video Microscopy
- Microscopies, Video
- Video Microscopies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Microscopy, Video".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Imaging [E01.370.350]
- Microscopy [E01.370.350.515]
- Microscopy, Video [E01.370.350.515.690]
- Investigative Techniques [E05]
- Microscopy [E05.595]
- Microscopy, Video [E05.595.690]
- Technology, Industry, Agriculture [J]
- Technology, Industry, and Agriculture [J01]
- Technology [J01.897]
- Educational Technology [J01.897.280]
- Audiovisual Aids [J01.897.280.500]
- Television [J01.897.280.500.898]
- Microscopy, Video [J01.897.280.500.898.475]
- Information Science [L]
- Information Science [L01]
- Communications Media [L01.178]
- Teaching Materials [L01.178.820]
- Audiovisual Aids [L01.178.820.090]
- Television [L01.178.820.090.898]
- Microscopy, Video [L01.178.820.090.898.475]
- Telecommunications [L01.178.847]
- Television [L01.178.847.823]
- Microscopy, Video [L01.178.847.823.475]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Microscopy, Video".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Microscopy, Video" by people in this website by year, and whether "Microscopy, Video" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.