"Muscarinic Agonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Drugs that bind to and activate muscarinic cholinergic receptors (RECEPTORS, MUSCARINIC). Muscarinic agonists are most commonly used when it is desirable to increase smooth muscle tone, especially in the GI tract, urinary bladder and the eye. They may also be used to reduce heart rate.
- Muscarinic Agonists
- Agonists, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic Agonist
- Agonist, Muscarinic
- Cholinergic Muscarinic Agonists
- Agonists, Cholinergic Muscarinic
- Muscarinic Agonists, Cholinergic
- Cholinergic Agonist, Muscarinic
- Agonist, Muscarinic Cholinergic
- Muscarinic Cholinergic Agonist
- Cholinergic Agonists, Muscarinic
- Agonists, Muscarinic Cholinergic
- Muscarinic Cholinergic Agonists
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Muscarinic Agonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Muscarinic Agonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Muscarinic Agonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "Muscarinic Agonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.