Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
"Multiple Chemical Sensitivity" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acquired disorder characterized by recurrent symptoms, referable to multiple organ systems, occurring in response to demonstrable exposure to many chemically unrelated compounds at doses below those established in the general population to cause harmful effects. (Cullen MR. The worker with multiple chemical sensitivities: an overview. Occup Med 1987;2(4):655-61)
|Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome
- Sensitivities, Multiple Chemical
- Idiopathic Environmental Intolerance
- Environmental Intolerance, Idiopathic
- Environmental Intolerances, Idiopathic
- Intolerance, Idiopathic Environmental
- Intolerances, Idiopathic Environmental
- Chemical Sensitivities, Multiple
- Chemical Sensitivity, Multiple
- Idiopathic Environmental Intolerances
- Sensitivity, Multiple Chemical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Multiple Chemical Sensitivity".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Multiple Chemical Sensitivity".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Multiple Chemical Sensitivity" by people in this website by year, and whether "Multiple Chemical Sensitivity" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.