"Sleep Apnea, Central" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A condition associated with multiple episodes of sleep apnea which are distinguished from obstructive sleep apnea (SLEEP APNEA, OBSTRUCTIVE) by the complete cessation of efforts to breathe. This disorder is associated with dysfunction of central nervous system centers that regulate respiration.
|Sleep Apnea, Central
- Sleep Apnea, Central
- Apneas, Central Sleep
- Central Sleep Apneas
- Sleep Apneas, Central
- Apnea, Central
- Apneas, Central
- Central Apnea
- Central Apneas
- Apnea, Central Sleep
- Apnea, Sleep, Central
- Sleep Apnea, Lethal Central
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Central Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Central Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Hypoventilation, Central Alveolar
- Alveolar Hypoventilation, Central
- Alveolar Hypoventilations, Central
- Central Alveolar Hypoventilation
- Hypoventilations, Central Alveolar
- Ondine Syndrome
- Sleep-Disordered Breathing, Central
- Breathing, Central Sleep-Disordered
- Breathings, Central Sleep-Disordered
- Central Sleep-Disordered Breathing
- Central Sleep-Disordered Breathings
- Sleep Disordered Breathing, Central
- Sleep-Disordered Breathings, Central
- Central Alveolar Hypoventilation Syndrome
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sleep Apnea, Central".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sleep Apnea, Central".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sleep Apnea, Central" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sleep Apnea, Central" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.