Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonia
"Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A parasomnia characterized by paroxysmal episodes of choreoathetotic, ballistic, dystonic movements, and semipurposeful activity. The episodes occur during non-rapid eye movement sleep and typically recur several times per night. (Neurology 1992 Jul;42(7 Suppl 6):61-67; Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p391)
|Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonia
- Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonia
- Dystonia, Nocturnal Paroxysmal
- Dystonias, Nocturnal Paroxysmal
- Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonias
- Paroxysmal Dystonia, Nocturnal
- Paroxysmal Dystonias, Nocturnal
- Hypnogenic Paroxysmal Dystonia
- Dystonia, Hypnogenic Paroxysmal
- Dystonias, Hypnogenic Paroxysmal
- Hypnogenic Paroxysmal Dystonias
- Paroxysmal Dystonia, Hypnogenic
- Paroxysmal Dystonias, Hypnogenic
- Sleep-Related Dystonia
- Dystonia, Sleep-Related
- Dystonias, Sleep-Related
- Sleep Related Dystonia
- Sleep-Related Dystonias
- Dystonia, Nocturnal, Paroxysmal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.