Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures
"Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A condition where seizures occur in association with ethanol abuse (ALCOHOLISM) without other identifiable causes. Seizures usually occur within the first 6-48 hours after the cessation of alcohol intake, but may occur during periods of alcohol intoxication. Single generalized tonic-clonic motor seizures are the most common subtype, however, STATUS EPILEPTICUS may occur. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1174)
|Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures
- Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures
- Alcohol Withdrawal Seizure
- Seizure, Alcohol Withdrawal
- Seizures, Alcohol Withdrawal
- Alcohol-Related Seizures
- Alcohol Related Seizures
- Alcohol-Related Seizure
- Seizure, Alcohol-Related
- Seizures, Alcohol-Related
- Alcohol Withdrawal-Induced Seizure
- Alcohol Withdrawal Induced Seizure
- Alcohol Withdrawal-Induced Seizures
- Seizure, Alcohol Withdrawal-Induced
- Seizures, Alcohol Withdrawal-Induced
- Withdrawal-Induced Seizure, Alcohol
- Withdrawal-Induced Seizures, Alcohol
- Seizures, Alcoholic
- Alcoholic Seizure
- Alcoholic Seizures
- Seizure, Alcoholic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.