"Peer Review, Health Care" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The concurrent or retrospective review by practicing physicians or other health professionals of the quality and efficiency of patient care practices or services ordered or performed by other physicians or other health professionals (From The Facts On File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988).
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Peer Review, Health Care".
- Psychiatry and Psychology [F]
- Behavior and Behavior Mechanisms [F01]
- Psychology, Social [F01.829]
- Group Processes [F01.829.316]
- Peer Review [F01.829.316.549]
- Peer Review, Health Care [F01.829.316.549.690]
- Anthropology, Education, Sociology and Social Phenomena [I]
- Social Sciences [I01]
- Sociology [I01.880]
- Social Control, Formal [I01.880.604]
- Peer Review [I01.880.604.640]
- Peer Review, Health Care [I01.880.604.640.690]
- Health Care [N]
- Health Care Economics and Organizations [N03]
- Social Control, Formal [N03.706]
- Peer Review [N03.706.700]
- Peer Review, Health Care [N03.706.700.690]
- Health Services Administration [N04]
- Quality of Health Care [N04.761]
- Peer Review, Health Care [N04.761.616]
- Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation [N05]
- Quality of Health Care [N05.715]
- Peer Review, Health Care [N05.715.680]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Peer Review, Health Care".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Peer Review, Health Care" by people in this website by year, and whether "Peer Review, Health Care" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Peer Review, Health Care" by people in Profiles.
Evaluating quality of care: the role of peer review. J Okla State Med Assoc. 2013 Jul; 106(7):279, 281-4.
Methods to improve the reliability of histopathological diagnoses in the placenta. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2000 Apr; 14(2):172-8.