"Receptors, Tachykinin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface proteins that bind TACHYKININS with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes influencing the behavior of cells. Three classes of tachykinin receptors have been characterized, the NK-1; NK-2; and NK-3; which prefer, respectively, SUBSTANCE P; NEUROKININ A; and NEUROKININ B.
- Receptors, Tachykinin
- Tachykinin Receptors
- Tachykinin Receptor
- Receptor, Tachykinin
- Receptors, Tachykinins
- Tachykinins Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Tachykinin".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Tachykinin [D12.776.543.750.695.862]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Tachykinin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.830]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Tachykinin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.830]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Tachykinin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Tachykinin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Tachykinin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Tachykinin" by people in Profiles.