"Receptors, Corticotropin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface receptors that bind CORTICOTROPIN; (ACTH, adrenocorticotropic hormone) with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes. Pharmacology suggests there may be multiple ACTH receptors. An ACTH receptor has been cloned and belongs to a subfamily of G-protein-coupled receptors. In addition to the adrenal cortex, ACTH receptors are found in the brain and immune systems.
- Receptors, Corticotropin
- ACTH Receptors
- Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Receptor
- Hormone Receptor, Adrenocorticotropic
- Receptor, Adrenocorticotropic Hormone
- Receptors, Adrenocorticotropic Hormone
- Corticotropin Receptor
- Receptor, Corticotropin
- Corticotropin Receptors
- Receptors, ACTH
- ACTH Receptor
- Receptor, ACTH
- Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Receptors
- Hormone Receptors, Adrenocorticotropic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Corticotropin".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Corticotropin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.285]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Corticotropin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.285]
- Receptors, Pituitary Hormone [D12.776.543.750.750.660]
- Receptors, Corticotropin [D12.776.543.750.750.660.285]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Corticotropin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Corticotropin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Corticotropin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Corticotropin" by people in Profiles.
Is spaceflight-induced immune dysfunction linked to systemic changes in metabolism? PLoS One. 2017; 12(5):e0174174.
Leptin receptor antagonist treatment ameliorates the effects of long-term maternal hypoxia on adrenal expression of key steroidogenic genes in the ovine fetus. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2013 Mar 15; 304(6):R435-42.