"Paraneoplastic Polyneuropathy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A diffuse or multifocal peripheral neuropathy related to the remote effects of a neoplasm, most often carcinoma or lymphoma. Pathologically, there are inflammatory changes in peripheral nerves. The most common clinical presentation is a symmetric distal mixed sensorimotor polyneuropathy. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1334)
- Paraneoplastic Polyneuropathy
- Paraneoplastic Polyneuropathies
- Polyneuropathies, Paraneoplastic
- Paraneoplastic Neuropathy
- Polyneuropathy, Paraneoplastic
- Neuropathy, Paraneoplastic
- Neuropathies, Paraneoplastic
- Paraneoplastic Neuropathies
- Paraneoplastic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neuropathies, Paraneoplastic Peripheral
- Neuropathy, Paraneoplastic Peripheral
- Paraneoplastic Peripheral Neuropathies
- Peripheral Neuropathies, Paraneoplastic
- Peripheral Neuropathy, Paraneoplastic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Paraneoplastic Polyneuropathy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Paraneoplastic Polyneuropathy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Paraneoplastic Polyneuropathy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Paraneoplastic Polyneuropathy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.