"Medicine, Kampo" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
System of herbal medicine practiced in Japan by both herbalists and practitioners of modern medicine. Kampo originated in China and is based on Chinese herbal medicine (MEDICINE, CHINESE TRADITIONAL).
- Medicine, Kampo
- Kanpo Medicine
- Medicine, Kanpo
- Kampo Medicine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medicine, Kampo".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Therapeutics [E02]
- Complementary Therapies [E02.190]
- Medicine, Traditional [E02.190.488]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [E02.190.488.585]
- Medicine, Kampo [E02.190.488.585.600]
- Anthropology, Education, Sociology and Social Phenomena [I]
- Social Sciences [I01]
- Anthropology [I01.076]
- Anthropology, Cultural [I01.076.201]
- Culture [I01.076.201.450]
- Medicine, Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654.558]
- Medicine, Kampo [I01.076.201.450.654.558.600]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medicine, Kampo".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medicine, Kampo" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medicine, Kampo" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.