"Biotinidase Deficiency" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The late onset form of MULTIPLE CARBOXYLASE DEFICIENCY (deficiency of the activities of biotin-dependent enzymes propionyl-CoA carboxylase, methylcrotonyl-CoA carboxylase, and PYRUVATE CARBOXYLASE) due to a defect or deficiency in biotinidase which is essential for recycling BIOTIN.
- Biotinidase Deficiency
- Biotinidase Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, Biotinidase
- Deficiency, Biotinidase
- Deficiency, Multiple Carboxylase, Late-Onset
- Late-Onset Multiple Carboxylase Deficiency
- Late Onset Multiple Carboxylase Deficiency
- Multiple Carboxylase Deficiency, Late-Onset
- Multiple Carboxylase Deficiency, Late Onset
- BTD Deficiency
- BTD Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, BTD
- Deficiency, BTD
- Carboxylase Deficiency, Multiple, Late-Onset
- Late-Onset Biotin-Responsive Multiple Carboxylase Deficiency
- Late Onset Biotin Responsive Multiple Carboxylase Deficiency
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Biotinidase Deficiency".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Biotinidase Deficiency".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Biotinidase Deficiency" by people in this website by year, and whether "Biotinidase Deficiency" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.