Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
"Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Replacement of the hip joint.
|Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
- Arthroplasties, Replacement, Hip
- Arthroplasty, Hip Replacement
- Hip Prosthesis Implantation
- Hip Prosthesis Implantations
- Implantation, Hip Prosthesis
- Implantations, Hip Prosthesis
- Prosthesis Implantation, Hip
- Prosthesis Implantations, Hip
- Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Replacement Arthroplasties, Hip
- Replacement Arthroplasty, Hip
- Arthroplasties, Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement Arthroplasties
Hip Replacement, Total
- Hip Replacement, Total
- Replacement, Total Hip
- Hip Replacements, Total
- Replacements, Total Hip
- Total Hip Replacements
- Total Hip Replacement
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Orthopedic Procedures [E04.555]
- Arthroplasty [E04.555.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement [E04.555.110.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip [E04.522.214.171.124]
- Prosthesis Implantation [E04.650]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement [E04.650.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip [E04.650.110.110]
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures [E04.680]
- Arthroplasty [E04.680.101]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement [E04.680.101.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip [E04.6126.96.36.199]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip" by people in this website by year, and whether "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip" by people in Profiles.
Clinical Considerations for Return to Driving a Car following a Total Knee or Hip Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review. Biomed Res Int. 2020; 2020:8921892.
Identification of Cartilage Microbial DNA Signatures and Associations With Knee and Hip Osteoarthritis. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2020 07; 72(7):1111-1122.
[Our Experience with RM Pressfit Vitamys Cup and Cementless Optimys Short Stem]. Acta Chir Orthop Traumatol Cech. 2020; 87(3):145-154.
Limb-length discrepancy after total hip arthroplasty: novel treatment and proposed algorithm for care. Orthopedics. 2014 Feb; 37(2):101-6.
Activity of commonly used antimicrobial prophylaxis regimens against pathogens causing coronary artery bypass graft and arthroplasty surgical site infections in the United States, 2006-2009. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2014 Mar; 35(3):231-9.
Editorial commentary: accountability for surgical site infections: will the playing field be level? Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Nov; 57(9):1289-91.
Incidence of pseudotumor and acute lymphocytic vasculitis associated lesion (ALVAL) reactions in metal-on-metal hip articulations: a meta-analysis. J Arthroplasty. 2013 Aug; 28(7):1238-45.
Apixaban after hip or knee arthroplasty versus enoxaparin: efficacy and safety in key clinical subgroups. J Thromb Haemost. 2013 Mar; 11(3):444-51.
Use of Medicare claims to identify US hospitals with a high rate of surgical site infection after hip arthroplasty. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2013 Jan; 34(1):31-9.
Medical and financial risks associated with surgery in the elderly obese. Ann Surg. 2012 Jul; 256(1):79-86.