"Surgically-Created Structures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Organs or parts of organs surgically formed from nearby tissue to function as substitutes for diseased or surgically removed tissue.
- Surgically-Created Structures
- Surgically Created Structures
- Surgically-Created Structure
- Surgically Created Structure
- Structure, Surgically-Created
- Structure, Surgically Created
- Structures, Surgically-Created
- Structures, Surgically Created
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Surgically-Created Structures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Surgically-Created Structures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Surgically-Created Structures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Surgically-Created Structures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.