"Kanamycin Kinase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of enzymes that inactivate aminocyclitol-aminoglycoside antibiotics (AMINOGLYCOSIDES) by regiospecific PHOSPHORYLATION of the 3' and/or 5' hydroxyl.
- Kanamycin Kinase
- Kinase, Kanamycin
- Aminocyclitol Phosphotransferase
- Phosphotransferase, Aminocyclitol
- Neomycin Phosphotransferase
- Phosphotransferase, Neomycin
- Aminoglycoside Phosphotransferase
- Phosphotransferase, Aminoglycoside
- Kanamycin-Neomycin Phosphate Transferase
- Kanamycin Neomycin Phosphate Transferase
- Phosphate Transferase, Kanamycin-Neomycin
- Transferase, Kanamycin-Neomycin Phosphate
- Amikacin 3'-Phosphotransferase
- 3'-Phosphotransferase, Amikacin
- Amikacin 3' Phosphotransferase
- Aminoglycoside 3'-Phosphotransferase Type VIII
- Aminoglycoside 3' Phosphotransferase Type VIII
- aphVII Gene Product
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Kanamycin Kinase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Kanamycin Kinase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Kanamycin Kinase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Kanamycin Kinase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Kanamycin Kinase" by people in Profiles.