"Pressoreceptors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Receptors in the vascular system, particularly the aorta and carotid sinus, which are sensitive to stretch of the vessel walls.
- Stretch Receptors, Vascular
- Receptor, Vascular Stretch
- Receptors, Vascular Stretch
- Stretch Receptor, Vascular
- Vascular Stretch Receptor
- Vascular Stretch Receptors
- Stretch Receptors, Arterial
- Arterial Stretch Receptor
- Arterial Stretch Receptors
- Receptor, Arterial Stretch
- Receptors, Arterial Stretch
- Stretch Receptor, Arterial
- Receptors, Stretch, Vascular
- Receptors, Stretch, Arterial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pressoreceptors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pressoreceptors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pressoreceptors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pressoreceptors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.