"Receptor, Muscarinic M5" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A specific subtype of muscarinic receptor found in a variety of locations including the SALIVARY GLANDS and the SUBSTANTIA NIGRA and VENTRAL TEGMENTAL AREA of the BRAIN.
|Receptor, Muscarinic M5
- Receptor, Muscarinic M5
- M5 Receptor, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M5 Receptor
- Muscarinic Receptors M5
- M5, Muscarinic Receptors
- Receptors M5, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic Receptor M5
- M5, Muscarinic Receptor
- Receptor M5, Muscarinic
- M5 Muscarinic Receptor
- Muscarinic Receptor, M5
- Receptor, M5 Muscarinic
- Receptors, Muscarinic M5
- M5 Receptors, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M5 Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Muscarinic M5".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.695.475]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M5 [D12.776.543.750.695.475.500]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Cholinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.360]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M5 [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Muscarinic M5".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Muscarinic M5" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Muscarinic M5" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.